Weekend reads - week 18



Like previous week, I'll share some investing related news and articles. I don't always agree with the author but reading articles and blog posts could help you get some fresh ideas regardless your own opinion. The following caught my eye this week:

Now I’d like to hear from you, who is your favorite author? Share with us via comment.

And if you liked this post, please share it on your favorite social media site. You can also check out my resources page for more ideas.

Have a nice Weekend,

- Passive Income Guy

2 comments:

  1. I'm always checking seeking alpha stuff as well. Just to keep a pulse on things - dont want to live in my own little bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SA has less free content these days but it's still a valuable resource.

    ReplyDelete